WOMEN IN SOCIAL AND SOLIDARITY ECONOMY
As part of its 1st Annual Summit in Marrakech, Women in Africa is looking for 30 women carrying a project in the Social and Solidarity Economy in Morocco to participate in a masterclass on leadership, taking place on Monday 25 September 2017 at the University Cadi Ayyad.
Of the 30 participants identified, 5 of them will benefit from a free training with the ESSEC Business School in Rabat starting in December 2017. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: September 10, 2017
WHO CAN APPLY ?
- Companies or initiatives based in Morocco.
- Created or managed by a woman.
- Structures that seek to reconcile social utility, solidarity and economic performance. Their common ambition is to create sustainable and non-delocalizable jobs, to develop greater social cohesion and to respond to the socio-economic needs of the territories.
We will select companies or initiatives meeting the following criteria :
- A viable business model ;
- High-growth and replication potential ;
- A strong impact on society;
- An innovative character.