HOW TO APPLY TO
Women in Africa club’s membership ?
Members’ recruitment is firstly done through WIA founders, WIA board members, WIA ambassadors and WIA chapter heads: new members are invited to join the community through our team, our board members, our ambassadors.
AS AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER
- Be part of a collective thinking that puts women at the heart of tomorrow’s issues on the continent.
- Sectorial expertise – development of sectoral knowledge in Africa through participation in various WIA Labs
- Business development
- development of a network of contacts, experts and decision-makers in the different sectors at the heart of the African continent’s economy.
- developing relations with Pan-African actors from the public and private sectors.
AS A CORPORATE MEMBER OR SPONSOR
- Benefiting from a Pan-African and international network and the identification of future leaders on the continent
- Link your company to our values and benefit from business opportunities on the continent
- Support women’s empowerment and economic growth on the African continent.
AS A COUNTRY / GOVERNMENT / INSTITUTION
- Participate in the acceleration of our dynamic by hosting our appointments.
- Contribute to the collective thinking, to the diversity at stakes and to the plurality of our initiative
- Contribute to the definition of gender policies