On October 7, 2022, our partner Dior welcomed the WIA Young Leaders in Paris.
On this occasion, the women leaders visited La Galerie Dior, an historic address to discover the richness of the House of Dior. They were also invited to a cocktail to meet some inspiring leaders from the House of Dreams and the LVMH Group such as:
- Emmanuelle Favre, SVP Human Resources Dior
- Isabelle Faggianelli, VP CSR, Dior
- Caroline Bahl, Accounting Director Dior
- Hélène Freyss, Group Communications Director at LVMH
- Fiona Maarek, Baby Business Unit Director
- Alexandra Mayol, Champs Elysées Store Manager
- Marine de Paillerets, VP Global Talent
- Touhfa Rahali-Tellier, General Director France & Monaco
- Malika Rambaud, Client Director Haute Couture
They also had the opportunity to discuss with fellow Mentees from the international mentoring & educational programme « UNESCO & Women@Dior ».