WOMEN IN AFRICA
LEADING PLATFORM DEDICATED TO THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT OF LEADING AND HIGH POTENTIAL AFRICAN WOMEN
- The future of Africa is one of the major global issues of the century.
- Women have played – and want to play – a major role in the necessary transformation of this central and global continent, where all the contemporary challenges collide.
Although resilient, supportive and determined, they still have difficulty accessing education, funding and leadership positions
- Gender inequality costs Africa $ 95 billion a year, that is 6% of the continent’s GDP.
Crédit photo Rémi Schapman
Under the leadership of Aude de Thuin, a serial entrepreneur committed to the cause of women for 20 years worldwide and Hafsat Abiola, its President, Women In Africa has become the first platform dedicated to the economic development and support of leading and high potential African women.
Officially launched in 2017, the global initiative Women In Africa (WIA) supports, accompanies and contributes to the promotion of this new generation of African women to the service of an inclusive and innovative Africa.
- To reveal the unlimited potential of African Women.
- To connect women leaders from Africa and the world.
- To support an inclusive and innovative Africa.
Crédits photos Rémi Schapman