Reliable data to understand and act
We know that high potentia women entrepreneurs and leaders, but also investors and our patrons need reliable data, updated on the Women – Africa – Business topic. Because having impact is always acting on the basis of qualified information.
Our WIA Institute is a center of study, research and a space for reflection, free from any partisan logic.
Its first objective is to contribute to the production and sharing of knowledge around gender issues, and to develop concrete proposals for the effective inclusion of women in socio-economic areas in Africa.
- Provide studies
- Our WIA Institute is a catalyst for studies on topics related to the economy and women in Africa,
- It offers synthetic notes “digest” on major issues Women-Africa-Economy
- It produces each year studies on the impact of women’s participation in the transformation, structuring and consolidation of African economies
- it develops proposals and recommendations encouraging new ways of action for the inclusion of women in key sectors of development of the continent
- Being a reference portal
- We centralize on this page the other major studies related to the economy and women in Africa