WIA develops the first international Club of business leaders willing to connect around work and exchange on the major African issues with the common idea that African women potential should be considered and revealed.
Members’ recruitment is firstly done through WIA founders, WIA board members, WIA ambassadors and WIA chapter heads: new members are invited to join the community through our team, our board members, our ambassadors.
JOIN THE CLUB!
- To develop a strong network of qualified contacts and industry stakeholders sharing WIA values continentally and internationally
- To access the WIA platform and be in touch with other WIA Club Members
- To work and brainstorm around specific issues during the WIA gatherings & summits and through the WIA platform
- To initiate a first year of collaboration with WIA
- To gain visibility and communicate around your commitments for African women
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Memberships are valid from the day of registration until December, 31st 2018.
There are three possible plans for individual Memberships :
- The Full Membership gives access to all the WIA Meetings (see page 3) + Full Access to the WIA Platform
- Annual Summit Membership gives access to the Annual Summit (Marrakech – 27/28 2018) + Access to the WIA Platform in September and October 2018
- Regional Summit Membership gives access to one Summit (Western Africa – Dakar, April 2018 or Southern Africa – Johannesburg, Fall 2018) + Access to the WIA Platform during the month of the Regional Summit
As an individual Member, representing a company
As an individual Member, representing a NGO
As a corporate delegation Member, representing a company willing to support WIA
As a network / NGO delegation Member, representing a network willing to support WIA
If you cannot find a plan that works for you, we still want to hear from you!
Each year, WIA offers membership to fantastic individuals who achieved wonderful things!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “WIA GUEST REQUEST” including a detailed presentation mentioning who you are, the project(s) you run and why you want to join WIA, our team will review the applications in June 2018 and get back to you!