HOW TO APPLY TO
Women in Africa club’s membership ?
Members’ recruitment is firstly done through WIA founders, WIA board members, WIA ambassadors and WIA chapter heads: new members are invited to join the community through our team, our board members, our ambassadors.
AS AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER
- Be part of a collective thinking that puts women at the heart of tomorrow’s issues on the continent.
- Sectorial expertise – development of sectoral knowledge in Africa through participation in various WIA Labs
- Business development
- development of a network of contacts, experts and decision-makers in the different sectors at the heart of the African continent’s economy.
- developing relations with Pan-African actors from the public and private sectors.
AS A CORPORATE MEMBER OR SPONSOR
- Benefiting from a Pan-African and international network and the identification of future leaders on the continent
- Link your company to our values and benefit from business opportunities on the continent
- Support women’s empowerment and economic growth on the African continent.
AS A COUNTRY / GOVERNMENT / INSTITUTION
- Participate in the acceleration of our dynamic by hosting our appointments.
- Contribute to the collective thinking, to the diversity at stakes and to the plurality of our initiative
- Contribute to the definition of gender policies
If you cannot find a plan that works for you, we still want to hear from you !
Each year, WIA offers membership to fantastic individuals who achieved wonderful things !
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “WIA GUEST REQUEST” including a detailed presentation mentioning who you are, the project(s) you run and why you want to join WIA, our team will review the applications in June 2018 and get back to you !