Entrepreneur – Mentor – Speaker and Manager of NextA
Carole is passionate about entrepreneurship and has been involved in the development of this sector in Madagascar for over 15 years.
Director of NextA, the AXIAN Group’s entrepreneurial platform in Madagascar, she supports project leaders in their development to consolidate the national and regional entrepreneurial fabric. Her objective is to guide entrepreneurs towards the sustainability of their activities with impactful and innovative achievements. As an entrepreneur herself, she knows the many obstacles that arise in the path of entrepreneurs and manages to define the focal points on which external support is needed.
Carole, in her actions, puts forward her DNA which is innovation, human and success. The human being is at the center of everything.
Through her past experiences, she has perfected her skills in her favorite fields: entrepreneurship and new technologies. This commitment led her to integrate HEC Paris to obtain a CESA – Certificat de Perfectionnement Management de l’Environnement International (Advanced Certificate in International Environmental Management). During her studies, she wrote a thesis on the “development of entrepreneurship in Madagascar”.
Before joining the AXIAN team, Carole worked for Microsoft as a Business Development Manager & Citizenship Program for 10 years.
- Honorary member of Women In Tech Madagascar,
- Vice President of Global Entrepreneurship Network Madagascar – youth and women
- Member of BPW Business & Professional Women Madagascar
- Member of the Board of Directors of AXIAN Foundation
- Ambassador of WIA – Women In Africa in Madagascar
- Technical Advisor – Member of the Cabinet at the Ministry of Economy and Finance – Republic of Madagascar